1911 2nd Gen Hammer & Sear
The Browning design of the trigger components was as a field weapon and not as a match firearm. This has led to tremendous efforts by many gunsmiths to provide a match trigger that overcomes the standard designs roughness. Most modern manufacturers that desire sales of higher cost models have "trigger jobs" done by factory gunsmiths. Aftermarket companies sell expensive replacement parts that typically also need fitting and "tuning" for a desired trigger.
Again, our 1911 2nd GEN Hammer and Sear overcome the weaknesses of the standard components. The 1911 2nd GEN Hammer and Sear replace the existing ones and provide a superior trigger with no need for fitting or gunsmithing. The 1911 2nd GEN design re-engineers the engagement between the Hammer and Sear. The re-positioned surfaces create a smooth, clean match trigger. The 1911 2nd GEN Hammer and Sear uses a separate engagement for the safety notch. This produces a safety engagement that cannot damage the trigger pull.
- **INCLUDES NEW SEAR SPRING AND MACHINED DISCONNECTOR TO ENSURE PROPER FUNCTION**
- S7 Stainless Steel
- Heat treated to 58 RC prior to cutting.
- Form cut using state of the art wire EDM processes.
- Coated with nACRo®-3 for surface protection.
- Works with pistols with Standard Grip Safeties and Beaver Tail Grip Safties.